So after my pathetic performance I decided to do something nice, something big to take my mind off things...I got my hair cut (and before you ask to see it Jess, I have taken photos just for you lol).

I have been thinking about this for awhile, I wanted to do something drastic, something that showed that I didn't care about anything but I was leaving it till after my last clinical in case things went a bit haywire.

So far I like it, I can still tie it up if I need to (I was contemplating even shorter than that) and I think it looks pretty ( so did the hairdresser and the lady waiting with the foils)...only downside is I think it makes me look younger again, something I have been trying to avoid...oh well. Tell me what you think!

3 comments:

Lisa Moon said...

I love your cut! I don't think it makes you look younger (but I only have one other photo to go by, where you had your hair pulled back).

I think it looks natural and pretty, while still also looking professionally appropriate! Looking at your lovely facial structure, I think you'd suit a shorter cut very well, should you decide to try it later! In fact, I think you'd look gorgeous with a very short, pixie-ish style!

I hope you're not taking the exam too hard; you have so much to deal with and exams are stressful at the best of times. Keep on with your studies and be confident; I can tell you have a great passion for this work and I know you'll be great. You'll get there, my dear! And if you ever want to change your path, know that this is ok, too.

Thinking of you always!

Lisa

Alessea said...

Lisa there are a few other photos of me somewhere if you're interested...

Thank you for your comments, I still love the cut and have had so many comments about it, it was just what I needed to make me feel better.

More about the practical exam coming...

RSDsux said...

I also love your cut, Felicia!! It looks lovely and makes you look quite girly!