I can't think, its way past my bedtime and I should have completed the written notes for a presentation I am helping give tomorrow...

My head is shouting pain pain PAIN and I need it to be unraveling the complexities of MS...

What on earth did I do to create this flare? and all I can think is-what will I do tomorrow if I'm still like this and I am supposed to be presenting my part of the talk? how can I stand up in front of my class and not cry because it hurts that much...

But I'm forever looking on the bright side...one more day till mid-semester break! and one day more till I get to play dress up and photo shoot with my god daughter and her family before I head home to my own family!

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Alessea,
Sorry about the flare, I hope you feel better soon. Thanks for posting an answer to my question. I enjoyed reading your posts.
-Vanessa

Nicola said...

I Hope everything settled down so you could give your presentation! I'm thinking of you *hugs* I am having a flare up - sore hip, also have sore swollen finger joints and have a cold with sore glands!! Be strong and look forward to your holiday!! Look after yourself xox

Lisa Moon said...

I hope that your presentation went well despite the pain flare...

I've been having some flares which I cannot contribute to having 'done too much', which is hard to understand. But, there seems little rhyme or reason with CRPS, so... well, I'm just trying to keep on as best I can.

I'm glad to hear of your ups and downs, especially relating to school as I consider a return to school myself. Hearing your - and soon, Maria's - experiences will no doubt be of great help to me in many ways. :)

Thanks for writing, even when you maybe don't feel like it. I do so appreciate reading!