A dear friend of mine asked if she could interview me and post it on her blog, it was a rather scary concept because I knew I would have to openly admit to my inner feelings. But then I thought, well this is how it is in the beginning-people need to know this is what we go through on our journey of discovering RSD.

She is much stronger than I am, I only hope that one day with her help I will be strong too. She keeps me going and without her support and musings, I would falter more that I do. Maria you really are one tough cookie.

Take a look at her blog and Another Look at RSD and let her know we support her own quest to rise up and beat this condition!

1 comments:

Tough Cookie said...

You have left me speechless! It was my pleasure to interview you and I thank you again for being so generous with your feeling. Love you!