My abs and all my accessory inspiration muscles ache so much now due to how hard I had to try and breathe after trying to 'breathe' my water.

Our tutor is really funny, in between being maddening and getting WAY off track in class. But it doesn't pay to take a mouthful when he is cracking jokes-I learnt that the hard way today.

And the worst thing was I couldn't really tell people what was going on cos everything I tried to talk I felt so dizzy I thought I was going to pass out. I had to take really tiny gasps of air or else everything seemed to close completely and I couldnt breathe at all.

I'm fine now though, just took a while for my breathing to get back to normal. I think I may have actually got some water in my lungs and that triggered my epiglottis to close in reflex or something. I certainly dont want to do that again anytime soon though it wasn't fun at all.

2 comments:

Hayley Cafarella said...

lol! RSD/CRPS might give us some super human powers...like detecting weather changes, but it does not make you a fish! Hope you are doing well, sorry I haven't been in touch lately, stupid flares don't want to give me a break.
xx

Anonymous said...

Lungs are highly overrated,
Take it from me...

Jo