...(above the required percentile)..........................YAY I DID IT!

This is kinda weird as they say there is no pass or fail but if you got in the 0-25 percentile then basically you can't apply for dentistry, med lab sci or physio, you can apply for med but the reality is you wont get in.

I wanted to apply for physio and had to get over the 25 percentile in all three sections, I am so relieved that I did that and better!

There were 3 sections with lots of questions, you got a certain length of time for each and couldn't go back or forward if you ever had any spare time. Its a crazy test, I barely finished the first and last sections in time but I did complete the whole thing so that was better than some people who didn't.

The percentile ranks indicate my position relative to the other 2007 candidates (I think that means I performed above "this" percent of people who took the test)

Drum roll please.............................................(ok a bit dramatic but thats how I feel)

Section 1 - Logical reasoning and problem solving.............73

Section 2 - Understanding people.....................................96

Section 3 - Non-verbal reasoning......................................82

Overall ranking 87

.......I performed higher that 86 percent of people who took the test!?

Anyway I was over the moon when I found out and have since put in my application to physio!
Only 2 more hurdles to conquer on this road to Physio school-wish me luck.

1 comments:

Jess said...

Well done! You deserve every single bit of that mark :-D You're almost there now!!